Sorry Registration is closed.
Making reliable, high-quality, and accessible data available to policymakers is key to informing effective responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. By pulling together resources, experts, and disparate federal data, companies and researchers created solutions and tools to help bridge these gaps, providing timely insights. During the showcase, members of the Data Coalition demonstrated why data matters to effective and efficient decision making in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and discuss opportunities for improving our country’s data infrastructure and analytics capabilities.
Michael AndersonChief Strategist, Public Sector, Informatica
Richard CoffinChief Product Officer, USAFacts
Mark FedeliFederal Alliance Director, Qlik
Elliot FlauttDirector, Solutions Engineering, Tyler Technologies
Moshe NelsonPrincipal, Asset Management Leader, Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton: “Resource Management and Budget Allocation for Personal Protective Equipment”
- Informatica: “Managing Data for Crisis Response and Recovery: Establish Capabilities Now to Ensure Future Resilience”
- Qlik: “Social Vulnerability Index and COVID-19”
- Tableau: “The Standard for Visualizing Pandemic Spread, Fight, and Recovery”
- Tyler Technologies: “Connecting Communities of Care: The Impact of Federal Government Data on Response and Recovery Across the Nation”
- USAFacts: “Filling Gaps in Federal COVID Data Collection”